Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Root Canal

I had a root canal today. What do you expect when you don't go to the dentist for ten years. Seven more cavities to fill and a couple of crowns or whatever they are and I am good to go. If anyone knows a good dentist in Spokane let me know I need to get a cavity filled within the next two weeks or it will become another root canal. All in all not a bad day. The root canal is done and my face is still numb. My eye is twitching a little bit because the anesthetic is freezing half of my face and my right nostril feels like rubber. I'll be honest, I think that both of those things are kind of fun. Time to milk the root canal for a chocolate shake delivery right to my nice comfy chair.

2 comments:

rise up said...

I know a pretty good dentist-however he is on the complete other side of town. So we will have to find one out north.

Anonymous said...

I've had two root canals. They're kinda fun...especially when they let you watch while they're drilling out the inside of your teeth and filling them in. Anyway....just thought I'd leave a random thought for you today, Ice Box.
Love you!