Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Quotable Quote

"But you have to pray. You have to listen to the voice who calls you the beloved, because otherwise you will run around begging for affirmation, for praise, for success. And then you're not free." --Henri Nouwen

I see Mel Gibson running down the Sherwood green yelling....FFFRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spend time with the one who would calls you beloved...good idea.

4 comments:

rise up said...

hey,
I am so looking forward to when school starts. I even have a car now, so we can hang out for sure. We could even watch braveheart if you want-I own it. Peace

Anonymous said...

Janice Line...go figure, I took that quote off of Tony's blog yesterday and wrote it in my journal. I sure love you friend and can't wait to spend time with you. Come soon...I miss you a lot!

jen said...

When do you leave, friend?

Janice said...

Jen, I am leaving on Sept. 1 to drive up to Spokane for orientation on the third. Congratulations my engaged friend!!