Saturday, June 16, 2007

My day...

Today was our only full day of rest in the summer. I did as most do and spent the first part of it sleeping. I awoke only because it was necessary in order to drive over to the Forks and grab a bacon cheese burger on sourdough with a chocolate malt. What I really wanted to do after that was go for a swim in the warm waters of Bass Lake, but instead I headed over to the Verizon Store and was on the customer service phone for almost an hour trying to switch my Verizon phone number onto my own plan. Somewhat ironic that I was talking to the Verizon wireless customer service on the phone while sitting in a Verizon wireless store. Then I did the usual, I headed over to the Cosby's to hang out and stopped by the Gist's on the way over, while on the way back I stopped by Amy's house and hung out until I was scheduled to have dinner with Jen McCarty. Dinner was great. Good conversation and good food. Now here I am back at camp laying in bed getting ready to go to sleep after a good, but hard conversation with Rachel Burgess and Julianna. A day full of people and food...not a bad life...

No comments: