Monday, December 26, 2005

Emptiness...

When ....

When I get settled in Spokane...
When I make some new friends...
When classes get going...
When I come home in January...
When I spend time with people...
When I spend time with Sal...
When I get back up to camp...
When I can hang out with Laura Cosby...
When I get to see Ginny...
When summer comes again...

Then...

I will be happy...
I will find peace...
I will find joy...
I will find meaning...
I will find purpose...
I will no longer be depressed...
I will be fine...

the lies I believed...
all of these things are empty...

When I stop seeking everything else besides God
Then I will find all of these things...

"Seek first the kingdom of heaven and all these things shall be added unto you"

1 comment:

Katie Mitchell said...

you know the truth... keep reminding yourself. i love you friend and was so blessed to see you last weekend!