you two are basically just the sweetest thing ever. i miss the two of you like ca-razy. mmmm can i get email addresses please? okey dokey. i love you kids :)
My e-mail is jline06@whitworth.edu. E-mail me and then I will give you Sally's e-mail, that way I don't have to post it for everyone to see. Not that she doesn't want to talk to all of you...
3 comments:
I love this pic. Aw, fun times. I wish I was still in Spokane hanging out with you. I love you best friend
you two are basically just the sweetest thing ever. i miss the two of you like ca-razy. mmmm can i get email addresses please? okey dokey. i love you kids :)
My e-mail is jline06@whitworth.edu. E-mail me and then I will give you Sally's e-mail, that way I don't have to post it for everyone to see. Not that she doesn't want to talk to all of you...
Post a Comment