RUN SHIFT!!!! really though, that's hard core. (but I mean, accommo's hard core...). I also really like that there is a picture of you hugging a toilet.
Photo time included or excluded?And, is that new tile?!
This was a photo of me last time I was on Accommo three years ago...so that tile you see is the old tile before the brick colored stuff we have now.So nope we did not include photo time, but that would have been impressive...clean, take a photo and get out!!!
I'm not competitive but...LAURA SMOKED JANICE AT NERTS! (one out of three games- but that is beside the point)
ooooh, that hurt, you really hit me deep...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
RUN SHIFT!!!!
really though, that's hard core. (but I mean, accommo's hard core...).
I also really like that there is a picture of you hugging a toilet.
Photo time included or excluded?
And, is that new tile?!
This was a photo of me last time I was on Accommo three years ago...so that tile you see is the old tile before the brick colored stuff we have now.
So nope we did not include photo time, but that would have been impressive...clean, take a photo and get out!!!
I'm not competitive but...
LAURA SMOKED JANICE AT NERTS!
(one out of three games- but that is beside the point)
ooooh, that hurt, you really hit me deep...
Post a Comment