In the last few weeks I have partaken in a lot of random things. So I thought I would make a list for posterity...
1. Split wood with a maul
2. Picked fresh blackberries from the forest
3. Pick an apple from my favorite tree on my way home from work
4. Hauled millions of pieces of wood from one place to another
5. Cleaned 13 cedar lodge rooms in one day (accommo team)
5. Cleaned Westview bathroom with Ben Starbuck in 20 minutes and 53 seconds (the standing record for the year, I think we can shave another 20 seconds)
6. Played Scene it Disney and won with April as my partner (the most competitive person on common fire, me, and April the least...it was great fun)
7. Put a whole bunch of funky pictures frames on my wall
8. Experienced one of the most beautiful fall seasons of my life...
....Updated....
I forgot to say babysat Ryland Cosby (4 months old) for 1 hour all by myself. This is a big one...
Things I would still like to do...
1. Press fresh apple cider in the cider press below the barn
2. Make a snow man (I need some snow)
3. Build something with wood
4. See a waterfall that I haven't seen before
5. Be as strong as Ben Starbuck... (not going to happen)
6. Be as tall as Mike Vincent... (Again, another impossibility)
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you forgot one: babysat baby Ryland ALL BY YOURSELF- well done!
Oh, my gosh how could I have forgotten that...but of course.
Post a Comment