Tuesday, July 17, 2007

An Update

It's been a while since I posted, so I thought i would jump on a computer and write a few things down I don't want to forget. Yesterday, Keith Beebe a professor of mine who is speaking up here for junior high met with my team and talked for about an hour about the kingdomof God. It was a great time. During the talk one of my squires was acting a bit giggly. The talk concluded and Keith left. The squire was on their way back to the areas when they were flooded with the joy and love of God. They turned around and returned to the hut, where they were overcome with the joy and love of God through tears and laughing.

Earlier this summer another person on the team had a miraculous healing of some ribs that had been injured. Another squire prayed for them and they were healed.

God is revealing himself in this place this summer and I am humbled and excited to be a part of it....

...his kingdom come
...his will be done
...on earth as it is in heaven

Amen...

3 comments:

Juana said...

do you still drink dr. pepper?

e lemme said...

Amen sister! The Lord is powerfully at work on that mountain. Lots of memories in the ol' Friar's Hut. Keep praying my friend!
Hey, I finally joined the blogging world... come visit me! :o)

Abby Barrantes said...

Great to hear of how God is working. I miss camp. Eliecer, Isaiah and I will be up for the reunion, see you there.