This is Joyce...
We have something in common...
we both love to teach the word.
We all need to be fed. Some of us have preferences as to what kind of food we like. Personally, I prefer the meaty, salty, taste of scripture. Cooked well, with just a hint of lemon. The promises of God and his character as revealed in scripture are what ground me. Well, if i feel groundless and the word grounds me I should therefore.....wait I know this one...ummm....its uh....oh yes I know...therefore i should be in the word. I really do love it. Oh theology how I love you. A good theologian must have a good imagination and that might be my only qualification for it, but it's a good start. So if I start complaining about be groundless again would you please ask me if I have been in the word. Because if I haven't you should shut me up (in a loving way) and help move me in that direction. No tasers please, I have sensitive skin.
I mentioned Joyce Meyer at the beginning and I really do believe this when I say she's a great bible teacher. I don't agree with all that she says, but she really gets the important stuff right on. So if you need some good teaching in your life check her out.
Don't worry, it's not the 700 club.
http://www.joycemeyer.org/
http://www.joycemeyer.org/

No comments:
Post a Comment