Monday, February 27, 2006

Sick Days...

I'm sick... Posted by Picasa


Growing up I would always look forward to sick days. It was a whole day off school full of endless possibilities. I could sleep all day, watch tv, rent a movie, hang out with Ellie (if she could convince mom and dad she was sick too), or whatever. Mom or dad would come home for lunch and check on us. They would make us soup or whatever we wanted. Those were the good ole days.

Now sick days aren't quite as cool. Sick days as an adult are real. I don't fake my fever or cough I actually feel like crap so I don't really want to do anything. I may watch a few movies in bed, but for the most part I am sleeping and drinking lots of OJ. No one comes home at lunch and checks on me or makes me chicken noodle soup. If I want something I will have to get up and make it myself. So the meal of the day will probably be cereal or something like that. (Although, Tori did come by and offer me some hot tea...that was cool.)

I have been out of bed for a while now, so I think I'm going to curl up and go back to sleep. Good-night...

2 comments:

Katie g said...

Get better soon!
miss ya friend

Kari said...

:( I'm sorry. I know how that feels. I hope it's not my fault... Feel better soon.