Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Prayer

I would appreciate all of your prayers this has been a very difficult transition...

4 comments:

Cosby said...

praying for you as well. miss you here during the o week. laura is right here next to me and she says try to connect on the phone tomorrow. what did you wear to the first day of school?????

rise up said...

hey,
I still haven't seen you yet. Soon enough friend, until then uplifting you in prayer I shall be.

Janice said...

I wore some comfy stretch jeans, my favorite belt i stole from ellie and the calvin crest shirt that has the tree with the circle around it. Good comfortable clothes for a very uncomfortable day.

Katie Mitchell said...

janice i love you dearly. i want to know how you are. i am praying for you. you are precious to HIM and to me. i am praying for your transition, your family, and of course for you and your relationship w/ Jesus! i love you friend :)