I have finally completed and sent in my Whitworth Application!!! I have a poor academic record, and only average essays so I am definately not confident of my admittance, but I guess we shall see...
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yay Janice!!!! I am so glad you finished your app. It would be amazing to have you up here, too. I pray that God clearly reveals to you where he wants you for next year. I love and miss you and hope everything is going well.
janice- i really like you friend. God knows what is best for you.... and will lead you there regardless of your past stuff. you are wonderful and i miss you!
Good job! Now to the next step, gotta get fafsa done asap, if you havent already. It is due by 3rd of March I think, go to fafsa.edu.gov to do it online. I hope all goes well, and God will make it happen, if you are to be here. Well, off to play some frisbee, laters.
5 comments:
Yay Janice!!!! I am so glad you finished your app. It would be amazing to have you up here, too. I pray that God clearly reveals to you where he wants you for next year. I love and miss you and hope everything is going well.
janice-
i really like you friend. God knows what is best for you.... and will lead you there regardless of your past stuff. you are wonderful and i miss you!
Good job!
Now to the next step, gotta get fafsa done asap, if you havent already. It is due by 3rd of March I think, go to fafsa.edu.gov to do it online. I hope all goes well, and God will make it happen, if you are to be here. Well, off to play some frisbee, laters.
I finished my fafsa sometime around January 10th. I can't wait until I can join those frisbee games...
Hey friend I miss ya!! love katie g
Post a Comment